Average Rectified Current-Max:
Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]:
The 26MB10A is a 100 V, 25 A extremely compact, encapsulated single phase bridge rectifier.
This rectifier offering efficient and reliable operation and is intended for use in general purpose and instrumentation applications.
- Universal, 3 way terminals: push-on, wrap around or solder
- High thermal conductivity package, electrically insulated case
- Center hole fixing
- Excellent power/volume ratio
- Nickel plated terminals solderable using lead (Pb)-free solder; solder alloy Sn/Ag/Cu (SAC305); solder temperature 260 to 275 °C
- UL E300359 approved
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and qualified for industrial and consumer level
View the available 26MB series of Bridge Rectifiers
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619