Wire to Board
Free Hanging Socket/Receptacle
No of Positions:
The BHSR-02VS-1 is a Low Profile Connector with High Withstanding Voltage designed for connecting LCD back light lamps to their starters. It has an Operating Temperature range of -25° C to +85° C.
Its crimp style contact can be inserted into the housing with little force, thus making it suitable for use with flexible wires such as those insulated with silicone rubber.
- SMT Configuration
- Applicable to special wires
- Housing lock also serves as polarizing device
- Adopt wide large for socket contact
- Current Rating : 1.0 A AC, DC(AWG #24)
- Voltage Rating : 1400 V AC, DC
- Contact Resistance : Initial value/10 mΩ max
- Insulation Resistance : 1000 MΩ min
- Withstanding voltage : 3800 V AC/minute
- Applicable wire : AWG #28 to #24
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619