No of Outputs:
Rated Power Dissipation:
FSB50450S is a tiny smart power module (SPM) based on FRFET technology as a compact inverter solution for small power motor drive applications such as fan motors and water suppliers. It is composed of 6 fast-recovery MOSFET (FRFET), and 3 half-bridge HVICs for FRFET gate driving.
FSB50450S provides low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. Moreover, since it employs FRFET as a power switch, it has much better ruggedness and larger safe operation area (SOA) than that of an IGBT-based power module or one-chip solution.
The package is optimized for the thermal performance and compactness for the use in the built-in motor application and any other application where the assembly space is concerned. FSB50450S is the most solution for the compact inverter providing the energy efficiency, compactness, and low electromagnetic interference.
- 500 V 3.0A 3-phase FRFET inverter including high voltage integrated circuit (HVIC)
- 3 divided negative dc-link terminals for inverter current sensing applications
- HVIC for gate driving and undervoltage protection
- 3/5 V CMOS/TTL compatible, active-high interface
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- Isolation voltage rating of 1500 Vrms for 1 min.
- Surface mounted device package
- Moisture Sensitive Level 3
To learn more about FSB50x product family, Click Here
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619