Future Electronics Creative Development Board
The Future-designed Creative Development Board, featuring Microsemi’s IGLOO2 FPGA or SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA and Microsemi’s LX series power devices. The Future - Microsemi Creative Development Board boasts a 25k logic element (LE) FPGA, offering the lowest cost of entry for both software and hardware engineers who want to evaluate and implement their own unique designs.
The Future - Microsemi Creative Development Board retails for only $49.95 and is available from Future Electronics in two versions:
• FUTUREM2GL-EVB (IGLOO2-based board)
• FUTUREM2SF-EVB (SmartFusion2-based board).
To further promote the capabilities of Microsemi FPGAs, Future Electronics is sponsoring hands-on design workshops in numerous cities across North America this fall.
• Microsemi IGLOO2 FPGA (M2GL025) or SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA (M2S025)
• Alliance 32M x 16 bit DDR2 synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
• Microchip 64Mbit serial flash
• Microchip six synchronous sampling 16/24-bit resolution Delta-Sigma A/D converters
• On-board FTDI USB-JTAG adaptor
• Arduino™ compatible expansion headers
• MikroBUS™ compatible expansion headers
• PMOD™ compatible expansion connector
• Users buttons and LED
Microsemi’s IGLOO2 FPGAs and SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs are ideal to implement a wide array of functions, including PCIe Gen2 control plane, image processing, motor control, I/O expansion and bridging. They also address fundamental requirements for advanced security, high reliability and low power in industrial, military, aviation, communications and medical applications.