This product cannot ship to Europe.
The IRS21844PBF is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with dependent high-side and low-side referenced output channels. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 to 125°C and is available in PDIP-14 Package.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Output source/sink current capability 1.4 A/1.8 A
- RoHS compliant
View the IRS2 Series of MOSFET/IGBT Drivers