The RF301PU1 is a part of 300 Series low power, highly-reliable solution to embedded wireless control and monitoring network needs that require high data rates. The RF300 embeds Synapse’s SNAP OS, the industry’s first Internet-enabled, wireless, mesh network operating system into the Silicon Laboratories Si1000 single-chip microcontroller with an integrated transceiver that delivers up to 150kbps.
SNAP’s on-board Python interpreter provides for rapid application development and over-the-air programming, while Silicon Laboratories’ low-power RF single-chip design saves board space and lowers the overall Bill of Materials and power consumption. It has an Operating temperature ranges b/w -40 °C to 85 °C.
- 15 GPIO and up to 12 A/D inputs
- 192K total FLASH with 64K used by SNAP core, 64K free for uploadable SNAPpy scripts, and 64K reserved
- UART port for control or transparent data
- Low power modes: <16μA with internal timer running
- Frequency Hopping (FHSS) technology
- Socket-able or solder-able
- 150Kbps RF Data Rate
- 915 MHz RF Frequency
- 20 dBm Transmit Power for best-in-class range
- SMA antenna (up to 3 miles LoS)
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619