As a global leader and innovator in the distribution and marketing of components worldwide, Future Electronics boasts state-of-the-art distribution facilities using the latest, most efficient storage and retrieval technology and stringent quality procedures. This plays an integral role in our unparalleled reputation for delivering anything, anywhere, on time, every time, with the highest accuracy.
Future’s flagship North American Distribution Center is located in the Memphis Area. Its direct proximity to carrier hubs and to one of the world’s largest cargo airports allows same day shipments to be processed quickly and efficiently and enables us to offer the latest cut-off times in the industry. In addition, we have arranged two daily pick ups with major carriers.
Receiving and Storage
Our streamlined receiving process allows unprecedented speed and control. Product is stored in our "dark warehouse": a secure, fenced-in, fully automated environment, with automated temperature and humidity controls meeting the latest industry requirements. Components are stored in specifically designed protective totes, one part number per tote. This storage concept dramatically reduces the possibility of mistakes.
We pride ourselves on always meeting the customer’s requirements, no matter how unusual. We offer our customers:
- Several templates for packing slips, with multiple language selection
- Customized labels
- Customized bar coded information
- Advanced Shipment Notifications
- Flexible order quantities
- Our highly sophisticated Warehouse Management System (WMS) controls the movement of the product and tracks it every step of the way. Every transaction is recorded and stored in our archives, from receipt to shipment. After all, we have the world’s largest available-to-sell inventory and it takes a powerful system to manage that!
- Our state-of-the-art Transportation Management System (TMS) calculates precise transit time to each customer location, assuring that orders ship on the right day in order to meet your delivery requirements.
- Our advanced Export Management System validates each Export order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Our inventory accuracy is exceptional. We have passed every supplier audit with flying colors, and our systems and processes leave the auditors in awe.
- Rigorous training and quality monitoring processes ensure proper product handling and order processing. In addition, every order undergoes 100% Quality Control.
- Every mistake, however minute, is investigated in depth, so that we can address the root cause and re-train our operators.
- WMS performs weight checks at various points in the facility, ensuring even greater precision and accuracy.
- Component protection while in transit is of paramount importance. Our packaging materials and procedures are the most stringent in the industry, meeting and exceeding requirements.