The MPLAB PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE). The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming™.
Microchip’s PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
In-circuit debugging offers these benefits:
- Low cost
- Minimum of additional hardware needed for debug
- Expensive sockets or adapters are not required
- Production and post-production products can be re-flashed with firmware updates
The PICkit 3 Debug Express includes
- PICkit 3 Debugger/Programmer
- 44-pin demo board with a PIC18F45k20 microcontroller
- All hookup cables
- And a CDROM
- USB (full-speed 2 Mbit interface to host PC
- Real-time execution
- Built-in over voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed debugger/programmer unit
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0 to 6.0 range)
- Supplies up to 30 ma to power small designs
- Diagnostic LEDs (Power, Busy, Error)
- Read/Write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
For More Information About 3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer See Related Products Tab.
To Know More About PICkit 3 CLICK HERE.
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619