The OM11049,598 is a 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M0 LPC1114 Series for LCPXpresso Board. The LPC1114 is an ARM® Cortex™-M0 based low-cost 32-bit MCU series designed for 8/16-bit microcontroller applications, offering performance, low power, simple instruction set and memory addressing together with reduced code size compared to existing 8/16-bit architectures.
With performance capability up to 50 MHz the LPC1100L microcontroller delivers the industry‘s lowest 32-bit active power consumption at 130 µA/MHz and reduces deep sleep current by a dramatic 60 percent. Also on-chip power profiles can be customized for any low-power application allowing designers to reach ideal power levels with minimal application intervention. The power profiles serve as an excellent alternative to non-configurable low power modes, as they can conduct dynamic power management and optimize CPU operation for various application states.
The LPC1100L series is available in SO20, TSSOP20, TSSOP28, DIP28, QFN33 (5 mm x 5 mm), QFN33 (7 mm x 7 mm), QFP48 and QFP64 packages.
- 32-bit performance in a 16-bit footprint resulting in more power efficiency and longer battery life, plus performance headroom for product enhancements
- Fast interrupt handling for critical control applications
- Small size enables the processor and analog circuits to be implemented on single die
- Wake-up Interrupt Controller enables ultra-low leakage retention mode with instantaneous, fully-active mode for critical events
- Lower cost devices through a smaller processing core, system and memories
- Enhanced system debug for faster development
- Ultra-low power consumption and integrated sleep modes resulting in longer battery life
- Consumer electronics
- Human input devices (e.g. mouse)
- Simple motor control (e.g. fan
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619