P1110-EVB-EVAL Powerharvester receiver is an RF energy harvesting device that converts RF to DC. The P1110 receiver provides RF energy harvesting and power management for battery and capacitor recharging. The P1110 converts RF energy to DC and provides the energy to the attached storage element. When an adjustable voltage threshold on the storage element is achieved, the P1110 automatically disables charging. A microprocessor can be used to obtain data from the component for improving overall system operation.
- High conversion efficiency, >70%.
- Low power consumption.
- Configurable voltage output to support Li-ion and Alkaline battery recharging.
- Operation from 0 V to support capacitor charging.
- Received signal strength indicator.
- No external RF components required -Internally matched to 50 ohms.
- Wide operating range.
- Operation down to -5 dBm input power.
- Industrial temperature range.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Wireless sensors.
- Industrial Monitoring.
- Smart Grid.
- Structural Health Monitoring.
- Building automation.
- Oil & Gas.
- Location-aware services.
- Wireless trigger.
- Low power electronics.
For More Details About PX110 Series: Click Here
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619