The WBENCLOSURE is a low cost open source community Development Board.
The Wandboard is actually a two-board sandwich. An SODIMM-like COM (computer-on-module), containing all of the core embedded computer components (CPU, chipset, flash and DRAM memory, etc.), plugs into a 314-pin connector on a 95mm x 95mm baseboard. The EDM standard, which was developed for use in embedded and industrial applications, is released under a Creative Commons ShareAlike license.
- Processor: Freescale i.MX6 Solo, Freescale i.MX6 Duallite
- Cores: Cortex-A9 Single core, Cortex-A9 Dual core
- Memory: 512 MB DDR3(Solo) 1 GB DDR3(Dual)
- SATA connector: Not populated
- Micro SD cardslot: 2
View the Complete family of Wandboard Series
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619