The 56 Series Rotary Switch of 0.5" diameter, 200mA, .355" behind panel which consist of Shaft/panel seal, adjustable stop, Panel mount, 36°, 1 deck, 2 pole/deck and non-shorting.
- Requires Minimum Distance Behind the Panel
- Adjustable Stop Types Provide Prototypes Immediately
- Industrial Quality, Economically Priced
- Contact Resistance: 100 milliohms maximum, (15 milliohms initially)
- Insulation Resistance: 10,000 Mohms minimum between mutually insulated parts(50,000 Mohms initially)
- Voltage Breakdown: 600 Vac minimum between mutually insulated parts at standard
- Rotational Torque: 3.5 to 9 oz-in. (21-53 mNm), depending on the number of poles
- Terminals: Switches have the full circle of terminals, regardless of number of active positions
Learn more about the 56S Series of Rotary Switches
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619