Tab 0.250" x 0.032"
The FASTON series is a 18-12 AWG designed to be used with the FASTON terminal line. They come in sizes ranging from 6.35 [.250], 5.21 [.205], 4.75 [.187] and 2.79 [.110] and are available in multiple positions and configurations.
Included in this line are special connectors, including water valve connectors, Microswitch connectors, gas valve connectors, and various other special application connectors. Many of these housings are available in both V-2 and V-0 rated materials. Translucent plastic insulating sleeves are available for use with FASTON receptacles and flag
- Product Type = Terminal
- Terminal Type = Receptacle
- Mating Area Interface Dimensions (mm [in]) = 6.35 x 0.81 [.250 x .032]
- Receptacle Style = Flag
- Insulation Support = Insulation Support
- Wire/Cable Type = Stranded
- Insulation Diameter (mm [in]) = 2.80-5.30 [.110-.208]
- Insertion Force = Normal
- Material = Steel
- Finish = Nickel
- Crimp Type = Tab-Lok
View the Series of Faston Crimp Terminals
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619