2.7 to 3.6 V
Operating Temp Range:
-40 to +85 °C
The LPY5150AL is a low-power dual-axis micromachined gyroscope capable of measuring angular rate along pitch and yaw axes. It provides excellent temperature stability and high resolution over an extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C).
The LPY5150AL has a full scale of ±1500 °/s and is capable of detecting rates with a -3 dB bandwidth up to 140 Hz.
- 2.7 V to 3.6 V single-supply operation
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- High stability overtemperature
- Analog absolute angular-rate output
- Two separate outputs for each axis (1x and 4x amplified)
- Integrated low-pass filters
- Low power consumption
- Embedded power-down
- Embedded self-test
- High shock and vibration survivability
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
- Gaming applications
- Pointing devices, remote and game controllers
- Motion control with user interface
- Industrial and robotics
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619