Operating Temp Range:
-40 to +85 °C
Operating Temp Range (°F):
-40 to +185 °F
The MLX90620ESF-BAB-000-TU is a part of MLX90620 series thermal array sensor. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C and its available in T0-39 package.
The MLX90620 is a fully calibrated 16x4 pixels IR array in an industry standard 4-lead TO-39 package.
It contains 64 IR pixels with dedicated low noise chopper stabilized amplifier and fast, integrated ADC. A PTAT sensor is integrated to measure the ambient temperature of the chip. The outputs of both IR and PTAT sensors are stored in internal RAM and are accessible through I2C.
- Small size, low cost 16x4 pixels IR array
- Easy to integrate
- Industry standard four lead TO-39 package
- Factory calibrated infrared temperature measurement
- Calibration parameters stored in EEPROM.
- NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) <0.25K RMS@4Hz refresh rate
- I2C compatible digital interface
- Programmable frame rate 0.5Hz…64Hz
- 2.6 V supply voltage
- Current consumption less than 9mA
- Measurement start trigger for synchronization with external control unit
- 2 FOV options
- Ta -40 to 85ºC
- To -50 to 300ºC
- Complies with RoHS regulations
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air conditioning
- Microwave ovens
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Thermal Comfort sensor in automotive Air Conditioning control system
- Passenger classification
- Automotive blind spot detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Identifying thermal leaks in homes
- Thermal scanners
- Security / safety gates
- Intrusion / Movement detection and Imaging
View the available MLX90620 series of thermal array sensor
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619