The FOD817 is a 70 V 5000 Vrms 4-Pin Single Channel Phototransistor Optocoupler. It consists of two gallium arsenide infrared emitting diodes, connected in inverse parallel, driving a silicon phototransistor output in a 4-pin dual in-line package.
The FOD617/817 Series consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode driving a silicon phototransistor in a 4-pin dual in-line package.
- AC input response (FOD814 only)
- Applicable to Pb-free IR reflow soldering
- Compact 4-pin package
- Current transfer ratio in selected groups:
- C-UL, UL and VDE approved
- High input-output isolation voltage of 5000 Vrms
- Minimum BVCEO of 70 V guaranteed
- Higher operating temperatures
- AC line monitor
- Unknown polarity DC sensor
- Telephone line interface
View the F0D817 Series of Phototransistor