The SM300PC1 at 915MHz and the SM301PC1 at 868MHz are small, low-powered modules that achieve a Line-Of-Sight (LOS) range of up to 1 mile while having power consumption as low as 2μA.
SNAP’s on-board Python interpreter provides for rapid application development and over-the-air programming. They are ideal for many indoor applications requiring penetration of walls and other objects.
- 19 GPIO and up to 18 A/D inputs
- UART port for control or transparent data
- Low power modes: 2μA with internal timer running
- 192K total FLASH with 64K used by SNAP OS
- FHSS technology
- Small, surface mount form factor
- 10-bit ADC
- FCC/IC or CE certification
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 1-800-675-1619