Qté d'emballage(s) :
Style d'emballage :
Méthode de montage :
Stock : 130 000
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : 5 Semaines
|Amplifier Type||General Purpose|
|No of Channels||2|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||7mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||1MHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max||-250nA|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 32V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||70dB|
|Power Supply Rejection Ratio||100dB|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Fonctionnalités et applications
The NCV2904 series is known as Single Supply Dual Operational Amplifiers.
Utilizing the circuit designs perfected for Quad Operational Amplifiers, these dual operational amplifiers feature low power drain, a common mode input voltage range extending to ground/VEE, and single supply or split supply operation. The LM358 series is equivalent to one-half of an LM324. These amplifiers have several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications. They can operate at supply voltages as low as 3.0 V or as high as 32 V, with quiescent currents about one-fifth of those associated with the MC1741 (on a per amplifier basis). The common mode input range includes the negative supply, thereby eliminating the necessity for external biasing components in many applications. The output voltage range also includes the negative power supply voltage.
- Short Circuit Protected Outputs.
- True Differential Input Stage.
- Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 32 V.
- Low Input Bias Currents.
- Internally Compensated.
- Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply.
- Single and Split Supply Operation.
- ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Operation.
- Pb-Free Packages are Available.
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes.
To learn more about the NCV2904 product family, Click Here