The MC33079 series is a family of high quality monolithic amplifiers employing Bipolar technology with innovative high performance concepts for quality audio and data signal processing applications. This family incorporates the use of high frequency PNP input transistors to produce amplifiers exhibiting low input voltage noise with high gain bandwidth product and slew rate.
The all NPN output stage exhibits no deadband crossover distortion, large output voltage swing, excellent phase and gain margins, low open loop high frequency output impedance and symmetrical source and sink AC frequency performance. The MC33079 family offers both dual and is available in the plastic DIP and SOIC packages (P and D suffixes).
- Dual Supply Operation: +/-5.0 V to +/-18 V
- Low Voltage Noise: 4.5 nV/ √Hz
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 0.15 mV
- Low T.C. of Input Offset Voltage: 2.0 µV/° C
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%
- High Gain Bandwidth Product: 16 MHz
- High Slew Rate: 7.0 V/µs
- High Open Loop AC Gain: 800 @ 20 kHz
- Excellent Frequency Stability
- Large Output Voltage Swing: +14.1 V/ -14.6 V
- ESD Diodes Provided on the Inputs
- Pb-Free Packages are Available
View the MC33079 family of Low Noise Amplifiers