|Operating Temp Range||-25°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-65°C to +150°C|
Fonctionnalités et applications
The FAN7527BMX is a simple and high-performance active Power Factor Correction Controller, available in surface mount SOIC-8 package.
It is optimized for electronic ballasts and low power and high density power supplies which require minimum board size, reduced external components and low power dissipation.
- Internal start-up timer
- Internal R/C filter eliminates the need for an external R/C filter
- Very precise adjustable output over voltage protection
- Zero current detector
- One quadrant multiplier
- Trimmed 1.5% internal band gap reference
- Under voltage lockout with 3V of hysteresis
- Totem pole output with high state clamp
- Low start-up and operating current
- 8-Pin DIP or 8-Pin SOP
- Electronic ballast