Qté d'emballage(s) :
Style d'emballage :
Méthode de montage :
|Operating Temp Range||-25°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-55°C to +150°C|
Fonctionnalités et applications
The IR1155 power factor correction IC, based on IR proprietary "One Cycle Control" (OCC) technique, provides for high PF, low THD and excellent DC Bus regulation while enabling drastic reduction in component count, PCB area and design time as compared to traditional solutions.
The IC is designed to operate in continuous conduction mode Boost PFC converters with average current mode control over 85-264VAC input line voltage range. Switching frequency can be programmed to anywhere between 50 kHz to 200 kHz based on the specific application requirement. In addition, IR1155 offers several advanced system-enabling and protective features such as dedicated pin for over voltage protection, cycle by cycle peak current limitation, open loop protection, VCC UVLO, soft-start and micropower startup/sleep-mode with IC current consumption less than 200 µA. The sleep mode, invoked by pulling the OVP/EN pin low, enables compliance with standby power requirements mandated by regulations such as Energy Star, Green Power, Blue Angel etc.
- PFC IC with IR proprietary "One Cycle Control"
- Continuous conduction mode boost type PFC
- Programmable switching frequency (50k-200kHz)
- Average current mode control
- Output overvoltage protection
- Open loop protection
- Cycle by cycle peak current limit
- VCC under voltage lockout
- Programmable soft start
- Micropower startup
- User initiated micropower "Sleep Mode"
- OVP/EN pin internal filtering for higher noise immunity
- 1.5 A peak gate drive
- Latch immunity and ESD protection
View the complete family of IR115x series power factor controllers