Qté d'emballage(s) :
Stock : 0
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : N/A
Fonctionnalités et applications
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives such as PowerPSoC® solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, CapSense® touch sensing and TrueTouch™ solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge® solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets. Cypress is also a leader in high-performance memories and programmable timing devices. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military.
Cypress offers a complete reference design for developing a fixed-function, low-power 4-port USB 2.0 hub that is production ready and USB-IF compliant and WHQL certified.
The EZ-USB HX2LP is USB-IF and Windows® Hardware-quality lab (WHQL)-compliant and is available in four-port (CY7C65630-56LFXC) and two-port (CY7C65620-56LFXC) options. The device integrates many external passive components, such as pull-up and pull-down resistors, along with gang port power control to reduce the overall bill-of-materials required to implement a hub design. The EZ-USB HX2LP, which supports bus-powered and self-powered modes, is available in a small form factor 56-pin QFN package that is backward compatible with Cypress's TetraHub™ controller.
- Compliance with USB 2.0.
- 480/12/1.5-Mbps operation.
- Low-power operation for bus-powered applications.
- 2-port bus-powered keyboard hub support.
- Fit/Form/Function Compatible with CY7C65640 & CY7C65640A TetraHub(TM).
- 8x8mm 56-lead QFN (quad flat no-lead) package.
- Integrated components for lower BOM cost.
- Individual or ganged port power switching and over current detection.
- Dedicated LED ports.
- CY7C65630-based demonstration unit.
- 5 VDC, 2.5 A wall power supply.
- USB cable.
- Design & Application Notes.
- Hardware files.
- Bill of Materials.
- Gerber and OrCAD source files.
To learn more about the High-Speed Low-Power USB product family, Click Here.