Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to ATA/ATAPI Bus-Powered Reference Design
Spécifications du produit
Informations de livraison:
Cycle de vie du produit:
Fonctionnalités et applications
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives such as PowerPSoC® solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, CapSense® touch sensing and TrueTouch™ solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge® solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets. Cypress is also a leader in high-performance memories and programmable timing devices. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military.
The AT2LP DDK board is a tool to demonstrate the features of the AT2LP (CY7C68300C and CY7C68320C) mass storage bridge chips. Since the 100-pin CY7C68320C device is a superset of the 56-pin CY7C68300C and CY7C68320C devices, this board can be used as an evaluation platform for all devices in the AT2LP family.This reference design supports the EZ-USB AT2LP (CY7C68320/CY7C68300B) products from Cypress. It replaces the CY4615A Reference Design Kit.
By default, the AT2LP DDK board will be configured as a bridge to one or two ATA devices in a self-powered configuration. If you would like to use this board as a bus-powered device or if you would like to use the CompactFlash socket, you will need to change the board configuration using the jumpers on the DDK board and the PC-based programming utility.
- Single-chip interface to any ATA/ATAPI or CompactFlash (Microdrives & CF) device
- Support for ATA-6 specification for large capacity drives.
- Support for up to UDMA mode 4.
- Completely reconfigurable board to support self-powered or bus-powered applications.
- ompatibility with Windows and Mac OS class drivers, Cypress drivers available.
- Tri-state-able output lines.
- Configurable EEPROM.
- Evaluation Board with CY7C68320 (EZ-USB AT2LP).
- ATA cable.
- 40-pin to 44-pin adapter.
- "Y" power adapter cable.
- USB cable.
- CY4615B Release Notes.
- EZ-USB AT2LP Datasheet.
- CD-ROM containing:
- Hardware design databases for 2 different board layouts.
- Bill of Materials.
- Gerber files.
- OrCAD files.
- EEPROM programming software.
- Manufacturing software.
- Other technical support documents.
To learn more about the USB 2.0 Reference Design product family, Click Here.