Qté d'emballage(s) :
Stock : 0
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : N/A
Fonctionnalités et applications
SN171 – ProtoBoard™, Synapse makes it even easier to put the RF Engine™ to work in your application. Whether you’re developing rapid prototypes or building a sophisticated finished assembly, the ProtoBoard provides a solid platform for embedded SNAP® wireless applications.
Our intent with the ProtoBoard is to not get in your way. To that end, the ProtoBoard has jumpers which enable all peripherals to be fully disabled – freeing all pins of the RF Engine for complete access by your application.
Like all SNAP Nodes, the ProtoBoard may serve as the SNAP Bridge for connection to Portal® or a SNAPconnect. It is also capable of true low-power operation,achieving a 2.5 uA sleep state.
- Compatible with all Synapse RF Engine modules
- RS-232 port with full hardware flow control (UART1) fully jumper selectable, can be completely “removed” from system
- 2 status LEDs, yellow and green—can be disabled by jumper
- Push-button switch, can be jumpered to Reset, GPIO, or disabled
- Battery connector or power regulator option
- Terminal blocks bring out all RF Engine pins and Vext (supply power)
- 2x12, 2mm pitch header for ribboncable access to all RF Engine Pins
- Prototyping a remote GPS module