Four Lamp 12 Volt Dimming DC to AC Inverter for NEC NL10276BC30-18L
|Nom du fabricant:||ERG|
|Code de date:|
Spécifications du produit
Informations de livraison:
Cycle de vie du produit:
Fonctionnalités et applications
The ERG R243801F dc to ac inverter is specifically designed to power the NEC NL 10276BC30-18L backlight module. It provides for flicker-free dimming from either an analog or digital control input.
The R243801F's high power density, dimming control, and encapsulated package make it the ideal power source for applications where high efficiency and reliability in lighting multiple lamp backlights are critical.
- Surface temperature must not exceed 80 degrees C; thermal management actions may be required
- Input Current in excess of maximum may indicate a load/inverter mismatch condition, which can result in reduced reliability
- Provide data is not tested but guaranteed by design
- The minimum distance from high voltage areas of the inverter to any conductive material should be .12 inches per kilovolt of starting voltage
- Mounting hardware should be non-conductive
- Open framed inverters should not be used in applications at altitudes over 10,000 feet
To learn more about R243xx product family, Click Here