Stock : 19 547
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : 12 Semaines
|Core Processor||ARM Cortex M3|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes)||512kB|
|No of I/O Lines||52|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity||CAN/I2C/SPI/UART/USART|
|Number Of Timers||4|
|Supply Voltage||2.4V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
Fonctionnalités et applications
The LPC1768/67/66/65/64 are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
The LPC1768/67/66/65/64 operate at CPU frequencies of up to 100 MHz. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 100 MHz. A Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions is included.
- ARM Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC).
- Up to 512 kB on-chip flash programming memory. Enhanced flash memory accelerator enables high-speed 100 MHz operation with zero wait states.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software.
- Four reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down.
- Single 3.3 V power supply (2.4 V to 3.6 V).
- Four external interrupt inputs configurable as edge/level sensitive. All pins on Port 0 and Port 2 can be used as edge sensitive interrupt sources.
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input.
- Clock output function that can reflect the main oscillator clock, IRC clock, RTC clock, CPU clock, and the USB clock.
- The Wakeup Interrupt Controller (WIC) allows the CPU to automatically wake up from any priority interrupt that can occur while the clocks are stopped in deep sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down modes.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via any interrupt able to operate during Power-down mode (includes external interrupts, RTC interrupt, USB activity, Ethernet wake-up interrupt, CAN bus activity, Port 0/2 pin interrupt, and NMI).
- Brownout detect with separate threshold for interrupt and forced reset.
- Power-On Reset (POR).
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- 4 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy that can optionally be used as a system clock.
- PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need for a high-frequency crystal. May be run from the main oscillator, the internal RC oscillator, or the RTC oscillator.
- USB PLL for added flexibility.
- Code Read Protection (CRP) with different security levels.
- Available as 100-pin LQFP package (14 × 14 × 1.4 mm).
- Alarm systems
- White goods
- Industrial networking
- Motor control
To learn more about LPC17xx product family, Click Here