Qté d'emballage(s) :
Style d'emballage :
Méthode de montage :
Stock : 10 000
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : N/A
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 3.6V|
|No. of Drivers||1|
|No. of Receivers||1|
|No of Terminals||8|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Fonctionnalités et applications
EXAR, the market leader, offers the industry's broadest line-up of UART and serial protocol transceivers solutions.
With over 200 devices, wide 2.25 to 5.5V power supply range, 1 to 128 bytes of FIFO and compliance with the universal 3.3/5V PCI, Intel and Motorola bus interfaces, including single protocol ICs that support RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 as well as dual and multi-protocol ICs that support from 2 to 8 of the most popular interface standards with a single IC, Exar has already done the difficult work for you.
We can deliver an immediate competitive advantage to your compressed time-to-market demands accelerating initial design, to functioning prototype and finally volume production.
The SP3073-3078E differential line transceivers are suitable for bidirectional communication on balanced multipoint bus transmission lines and comply with both RS485 and RS422 EIA Standards.
Each device consists of a differential driver and differential receiver. All devices operate from a 3.3V power supply. High receiver input impedance allows a large number of transceivers to share a common data bus while maintaining signal margin and without excessive loading or use of expensive repeaters.
The high impedance driver output is maintained over the entire common-mode voltage range from -7 to +12V. Receivers will failsafe to logic 1 output when inputs are open, shorted or terminated. Drivers include built-in short-circuit protection and a thermal-overload shutdown to protect against excessive power dissipation from bus contention or cable faults.
All RS485 inputs are ESD protected up to ±15kV (Air-Gap and Human Body Model) and up to ±8kV Contact discharge (IEC 1000-4-2).
- ±15kV ESD protection for RS485 pins
- 3.3V low-power operation
- Advanced receiver-failsafe protection for open, shorted or terminated lines
- Up to 256 Transceivers may share bus
- Very low load for 8x greater fan-out
- Hot Swap glitch protection RE and DE
- Thermal shutdown protects against driver contention
- Available in three industry standard footprints
- SP3070E, SP3073E and SP3076E in Full-Duplex (14 pin)
- SP3071E, SP3074E and SP3077E in Full-Duplex (8 pin)
- SP3072E, SP3075E and SP3078E in Half-Duplex (8 pin)
- Three applications-optimized speed grades
- SP3070-72E: 250kbps fully slew-limited
- SP3073-75E: 500kbps slew-limited
- SP3076-78E: 16Mbps high speed
- Small form factor SO-narrow packages
- Industrial (-40 to +85ºC) & Extended (-40 to +85ºC) temperature grades