Qté d'emballage(s) :
Style d'emballage :
Méthode de montage :
Stock : 2 100
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : N/A
|Supply Voltage||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
Fonctionnalités et applications
Fairchild Semiconductor is a leading global provider of semiconductor technology that powers the products we use and makes them more energy efficient. Fairchild continues to build on its rich history of innovation to address one of the greatest challenges we face today – reducing wasted energy and improving efficiency in an increasingly power-hungry world.
The USB1T20 is a generic USB 2.0 compliant transceiver. Using a single voltage supply, the USB1T20 provides an ideal USB interface solution for any electronic device able to supply 3.0V to 3.6V. It is designed to allow 5.0V or 3.3V programmable and standard logic to interface with the physical layer of the Universal Serial Bus. It is capable of transmitting and receiving serial data at both full speed (12Mbit/s) and low speed (1.5Mbit/s) data rates. Packaged in industry-standard TSSOP package. The USB1T20 is ideal for mobile electronics and other space-constrained applications.
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Specification 2.0 for FS/LS Applications
- Utilizes Digital Inputs and Outputs to Transmit and Receive USB Cable Data
- Supports 12Mbit/s Full Speed (FS) and 1.5Mbit/s Low Speed (LS) Serial Data Transmission
- Supports Single-ended and Differential Data Interface as Function of MODE
- Single 3.3V Supply
- ESD Performance: Human Body Model
- 9.5kV on D-, D+ Pins Only
- 4.0kV All Other Pins
The USB1T20MTCX comes in a 14 pin TSSOP package and is available on a 2500 piece reel.