Introductory Hands-on PolarFire SoC Workshops
Microchip’s PolarFire SoC FPGA delivers up to 50% lower power than comparable FPGAs, along with defence-grade security, a deterministic, coherent RISC-V CPU cluster and a deterministic L2 memory subsystem for creating Linux and real-time applications. PolarFire SoC FPGAs span from 25K to 460K Logic Elements (LEs) and feature 12.7 Gbps transceivers, offering plenty of resources for advanced applications in automotive, aviation, defence, communications, industrial automation, medical and more.
Participants of this workshop will:
- Learn more about the benefits of PolarFire SoC from experienced FPGA specialists
- Use the PolarFire SoC Icicle Kit and Libero SoC Design Suite for hands-on labs that will expose you to:
- Generating a new project
- eMMC programming
- Configuring the Microprocessor Subsystem (MSS)
- Working with a Linux design
- Have access to all necessary hardware including laptop computers pre-configured with the software tools needed for the labs
Learn more: Microchip PolarFire SoC
LIVE HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
October 20th, 2022Dallas, TX
October 26th, 2022San Jose, CA
November 3rd, 2022Westborough, MA
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Local Time
Lunch will be provided.
*Limited spots available.
**Please note that registration closes 10 days prior to each workshop. However, we will still accept requests leading up to the event and your request could be accepted should there still be seats available.