Bluetooth Mesh Rapid Prototyping Workshop
A fully-online program by STMicroelectronics to jumpstart your next Bluetooth solution using the STM32WB Module
Easily develop a Bluetooth Mesh network through hands-on exercises using just two discovery boards and your smartphone. Featuring the STMicroelectronics STM32WB5MM-DK Discovery Board that includes the latest STM32WB Module, you'll be able to build connected devices with minimal wireless design skills.
Including live tech support throughout, you will be guided through the whole STM32WB ecosystem, including many sensors, a digital microphone, QSPI flash, RGB LED’s and an OLED display, which enables fast and easy prototyping.
The workshop is self-paced and can be accessed on-demand any time after the start of the selected session.
Why Should I Attend?
If you are a hardware or firmware engineer developing IoT nodes, home appliance and automation systems, industrial controls, medical devices, and wearables products, this workshop is for you.
Workshop Agenda (approx. 3 hours)
- STM32WB SoC, module and discovery board basics and overview
- Out-of-the-Box demo: Streaming audio over Bluetooth Low Energy with the BLE Sensor App
- BSP Example: Sensors, QSPI Flash and OLD display features demo of the CubeWB BSP example
- Creating a Bluetooth Low Energy project from scratch via CubeMX/CubeIDE
- Bluetooth Mesh Proxy-Relay-Friend Node w/ ST BLE Mesh smartphone app
- Bluetooth Mesh Friend / Low-Power Network demo
- Bluetooth Mesh Embedded Provisioner
All sessions are from
1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. EST
Session 1: May 18th, 2021
Session 2: May 20th, 2021
Session 3: May 25th, 2021
Session 4: May 27th, 2021
Reserve your spot with STMicroelectronics!
*Registration is free with the purchase of two STM32WB5MM-DK Discovery Boards. Details will be provided by email through STMicroelectronics following the registration request.