Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
|Configuration||High and Low Side|
|No of Outputs||Single|
|Peak Output Current||1.5A|
Features and Applications
The TC4432CPA is a High-Speed CMOS MOSFET Driver with high peak output current of 1.5 A and low output impedance of 7 Ω, available in through hole PDIP-8 package.
It is suitable for high-side driver applications and will not latch-up under any conditions within their power and voltage ratings.
- Wide Input Supply Voltage Operating Range: 4.5 V to 30 V
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1000 pF in 25 nsec
- Short Delay Times – <78 nsec Typ.
- Low Supply Current:
- With Logic ‘1’ Input – 2.5 mA
- With Logic ‘0’ Input – 300 μA
- Latch-Up Protected: Will Withstand >300 mA Reverse Current
- ESD Protected – 4 kV
- Small Motor Drive
- Power MOSFET Driver
- Driving Bipolar Transistors