Manufacturer Part #
MMBT3904 Series NPN 150 mW 40 V SMT General Purpose Amplifier - SOT-523-3
|Mfr. Name:||Micro Commercial Components|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
MCC developed a new wafer supplier for bipolar junction transistor Description and purpose : To improve our lead time of transistor, MCC has developed a new supplier of transistor wafer. Internal qualification process had been finished and the parts with new wafer passed the qualification test and the parameters still exactly met our specification. To distinguish the parts with new wafer, MCC will add a dot on body for the parts with new die.
|Collector Current Max:||0.2A|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MMBT3904-TP is a NPN General Purpose Amplifier, available in surface mount SOT-523-3 package.
- Halogen free available upon request by adding suffix "-HF"
- Lead Free Finish/RoHS Compliant ("P" Suffix designates RoHS Compliant)
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperatures: -55°C to 150°C
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
- Moisure Sensitivity Level 1
- Collector Current: 0.2A
- Marking: 1N