On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
Features and Applications
The TE Solderless LED Socket, type LS is a quick termination connector system for use with the Philips Lumileds LUXEON S. The connector features easy, snap-together tool-less insulation displacement termination to the customer’s commonly available 24awg wire.
Termination to the LUXEON S LED is simplified by the use of an easily applied locator frame that pre-positions the LED on a customer’s heatsink prior to final connectorization using the socket.
The TE solderless LED socket, type LS eliminates the need to design, manufacture and integrate a complex metal clad circuit board (MCPCB) assembly into the lighting fixture. This frees the lighting fixture designer to move beyond the limitations inherent in a planar MCPCB LED assemblies.
- Solderless termination to LUXEON S LED
- Integral optics attachment features
- LED locator to aid assembly
- Three screw attachment using M3 or #4 screws
- No-strip IDC termination of 24 AWG solid & stranded wires
- Integral thermal spring frame helps provide adequate normal force for LED to heat sink
- Low profile – housing optical interference <2% of total LED light output
- Custom single source spot lighting fixtures
- Lighting fixtures requiring multiple distributed, high intensity sources
- Integrated retrofit spot lights (PAR30, PAR38, MR-16 etc)