Manufacturer Part #
SST25VF Series 16 Mbit 2 M x 8 3 V 50 NS SMT SPI Serial Flash - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2100 per Reel
Description of Change:Qualification of MTAI as a new final test site for selected SST25VF016B-50xxx products available in 8L SOIJ (5.4x5.4x2.16mm) package.Pre Change:Tested at KYE final test site.Post Change:Tested at MTAI final test siteReason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying MTAI as a new final test site. Estimated First Ship Date:March 23, 2020 (date code: 2013)
February 17, 2020: Issued initial notification.March 4, 2020: Issued final notification. Attached the qualification report. Provided the estimated first ship date to be on March 15, 2020.Description of Change:Qualification of MTAI as a new assembly site for selected products available in 8L SOIJ (.208 in) package.Pre-Change:Assembled at LPI assembly site using 8290 die attached material.Post Change:Assembled at MTAI assembly site using 8006NS die attached material.Reason for Change:To improve productivity by qualifying MTAI as a new assembly site.Change Implementation Status:In ProgressEstimated First Ship Date:March 15, 2020 (date code: 2012)NOTE: Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||SPI|
|Memory Organization:||2 M x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-65°C to +150°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
NOTE: This SST product is migrating to the preferred Microchip (MCP) part number. All products bearing the Microchip part number are identical in form, fit and function to the products with the legacy SST prefix/logo mark.
The SST25VF016B-50-4I-S2AF-T is a part of SST25VF series SPI Serial Flash. It has an standard operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C, it comes in SOIC-8 package.
SST's 25 series Serial Flash family features a four-wire, SPI-compatible interface that allows for a low pin-count package which occupies less board space and ultimately lowers total system costs. The SST25VF016B devices are enhanced with improved operating frequency which lowers power consumption. SST25VF016B SPI serial flash memories are manufactured with SST's proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash technology.
- Serial Interface Architecture – SPI Compatible: Mode 0 and Mode 3
- High Speed Clock Frequency – Up to 80 MHz
- Superior Reliability – Endurance: 100,000 Cycles (typical) – Greater than 100 years Data Retention
- Low Power Consumption: – Active Read Current: 10 mA (typical) – Standby Current: 5 μA (typical)
- Flexible Erase Capability – Uniform 4 KByte sectors – Uniform 32 KByte overlay blocks – Uniform 64 KByte overlay blocks
- Fast Erase and Byte-Program: – Chip-Erase Time: 35 ms (typical) – Sector-/Block-Erase Time: 18 ms (typical) – Byte-Program Time: 7 μs (typical)
- Auto Address Increment (AAI) Programming – Decrease total chip programming time over Byte-Program operations
- End-of-Write Detection – Software polling the BUSY bit in Status Register – Busy Status readout on SO pin in AAI Mode
- Hold Pin (HOLD#) – Suspends a serial sequence to the memory without deselecting the device
- Write Protection (WP#) – Enables/Disables the Lock-Down function of the status register
- Software Write Protection – Write protection through Block-Protection bits in status register
- Temperature Range – Commercial: 0°C to +70°C – Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
- Packages Available – 8-lead SOIC (200 mils) – 8-contact WSON (6mm x 5mm)
- All non-Pb (lead-free) devices are RoHS compliant
2100 per Reel