|Application||Architectural/Emergency Vehicle Lighting/Entertainment|
|Forward (Drive) Current||1000mA|
Features and Applications
With LUXEON Rebel colored emitters you can create visually stunning and entertaining lighting applications. LUXEON Rebel emitters in green, cyan, blue, royal-blue, red, red-orange, and amber offer the light output, reliability and lumen maintenance that enable today's most distinctive lighting applications.
LUXEON Rebel Color offers:
- Available in red, red-orange, amber, green, cyan, blue and royal-blue
- 135°C maximum junction temperature: red, red-orange and amber colors
- 150°C maximum junction temperature: green, cyan, blue and royal-blue colors
- 350mA - 1000mA drive current
- Lead and mercury free, RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Industries best moisture sensitivity level - JEDEC Level 1
- Lead-free reflow solder JEDEC 020c compatible
- Autoclave compliant - JESD22 A-102
Performance: The LXML-PB01-0030 Blue power LED has a minimum Luminous Flux of 30 lumens measured at 350 mA and a typical Luminous Flux of 58 lumens measured at 700 mA, at a typical Dominant Wavelength of 470 nm across a 460 nm to 490 nm range.
For R&D and Mini-Reel quantities, click [here].
Consult the documentation in the Download Center for complete technical specifications, case studies and tutorials.