Manufacturer Part #
PIC24 Series 96 kB RAM 256 kB Flash 16-Bit Microcontroller SMT - TQFP-100
Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products of the 0.18 um and 0.25 um TSMC wafer technologies available in 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) package at MTAI assembly site. Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) bond wire. Post Change:Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
Final Notice: Qualification of 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) with 240x240 Lead-Frame Paddle size at ASAC (UDG) assembly site. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at MTAI and ASAC assembly sites.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||256kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||84|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers:||5|
|Supply Voltage:||2.2V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
PIC24FJ256GB210-I/PT is part of the PIC24F Series family with 256 kB Flash as a 16-Bit Flash Microcontroller.It can sustain standard temperature ranges from -40 to 125 and has 100 pin in a TQFP package. This device is lead free.
This is ideal for USB related applications that can benefit from the 16-bit MCU, USB, 96K byte RAM, and other peripherals.
- Universal Serial Bus Features:
- USB v2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Compliant.
- Dual Role Capable – Can act as either Host or Peripheral.
- Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) and Full-Speed (12 Mbps) USB Operation in Host mode.
- Full-Speed USB Operation in Device mode.
- Analog Features:
- Up to 24x, Capacitive touch sensing.
- Up to 24x, 10-Bit, ADC at 500 ksps.
- 3x Analog Comparators with Programmable Input/Output Configuration.
- Power Management:
- On-Chip Voltage Regulator of 1.8 V.
- Switch between Clock Sources in Real Time.
- Idle, Sleep and Doze modes with Fast Wake-up and Two-Speed Start-up.
- Run Mode: 800 uA/MIPS, 3.3 V Typical.
- Sleep mode Current Down to 20 uA, 3.3 V Typical.
- Standby Current with 32 kHz Oscillator: 22 uA, 3.3 V Typical.