|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes)||256kB|
|No of I/O Lines||84|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity||I2C/SPI/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers||5|
|Supply Voltage||2.2V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
PIC24FJ256GB210-I/PT is part of the PIC24F Series family with 256 kB Flash as a 16-Bit Flash Microcontroller.It can sustain standard temperature ranges from -40 to 125 and has 100 pin in a TQFP package. This device is lead free.
This is ideal for USB related applications that can benefit from the 16-bit MCU, USB, 96K byte RAM, and other peripherals.
- Universal Serial Bus Features:
- USB v2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Compliant.
- Dual Role Capable – Can act as either Host or Peripheral.
- Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) and Full-Speed (12 Mbps) USB Operation in Host mode.
- Full-Speed USB Operation in Device mode.
- Analog Features:
- Up to 24x, Capacitive touch sensing.
- Up to 24x, 10-Bit, ADC at 500 ksps.
- 3x Analog Comparators with Programmable Input/Output Configuration.
- Power Management:
- On-Chip Voltage Regulator of 1.8 V.
- Switch between Clock Sources in Real Time.
- Idle, Sleep and Doze modes with Fast Wake-up and Two-Speed Start-up.
- Run Mode: 800 uA/MIPS, 3.3 V Typical.
- Sleep mode Current Down to 20 uA, 3.3 V Typical.
- Standby Current with 32 kHz Oscillator: 22 uA, 3.3 V Typical.