Manufacturer Part #
PICtail/PICtail Plus Daughter Board
Features & Applications
The AC164136-2 is a demonstration board for evaluating Wi-Fi connectivity using PIC microcontroller and the ZeroG ZG2100M module.
This product is compatible with the Explorer 16 Development Board and other Microchip development platforms with the PICtail/PICtail Plus connector.This kit provides everything you need to connect and begin development. Explorer 16 and power supply not included. Microchip AC164136-2 PICtail/PICtail Plus daughter board, Pre-programmed PIC24FJ128GA010 IM with TCP/IP and web server application, Pre-configured wireless broadband router.
Microchip has added 802.11 wireless communications to its product portfolio with the support of the ZeroG Wireless Wi‐Fi I/O product family. Microchip along with ZeroG has created a ZeroG Wi-Fi PICtail development board that adds 802.11 capabilities to Microchip’s development platforms for the PIC18, PIC24, PIC32, and dsPIC family of microcontrollers. The PICtail development board consists of the ZeroG ZG2100M FCC and Wi-Fi certified module.
- FCC, IC, and ETSI Certified providing considerable cost savings and quick time to market
- Compatible with PIC18, PIC24, PIC32 and dsPIC microcontrollers
- IEEE 802.11b compliant wireless solution
- ZG2100MCC2A small footprint module integrated antenna, MAC, Baseband, RF and power amplifier
- ZG2100MCC2A module is FCC, IC, Wi-Fi certified, and ROHS, CE and ETSI compliant, providing considerable cost savings and quick time-to-market
License Free TCP/IP stack supporting standard suite of Internet Protocols
- Supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security protocols