On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|No of Inputs||1|
|Supply Voltage||-0.3V to +10V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +75°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-55°C to +125°C|
|No of Terminals||5|
|Dimension||2.9 x 2.8 x 1.25 mm|
Features and Applications
The BD4719G-TR is a bipolar voltage detector IC, available in surface mount SSOP-5 package.
This device consist of three terminals (power supply, GND and reset output) to detect power supply voltages and outputs reset signals of various systems. It is a ultra-compact and have low current consumption, making them ideal for portable products.
- High accuracy detection
- Low current consumption
- Very small package
- Open collector “L” reset output
- Package SSOP5 is similar to SOT-23-5 (JEDEC)
- Detection voltage range: 1.9 V to 4.6 V (Typ.) 0.1 V steps
- High accuracy detection voltage: ±1%
- Low current consumption: 1.6 μA (Typ.)
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +75 °C
- Circuits using microcontrollers or logic circuits that require a reset.
View the available BD47x series of Voltage Detectors