Manufacturer Part #
SST26VF Series 16 Mbit 2 M x 8 3 V Serial Quad I/O Flash Memory - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
90 per Tube
Revision History:April 17, 2014: Issued initial notification.December 18, 2018: Issued cancellation notification for the proposed qualification of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L SOIJ package at GTK assembly site.Description of Change:This qualification was originally performed to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the leadframe of 8L SOIJ package at GTK assembly site.Reason for Change:Microchip has decided not to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L SOIJ package at GTK assembly site.
|Memory Organization:||2 M x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The SST26VF016-80-5I-S2AE is a part of SST26VF series Flash Memory. It has an standard industria operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C, it comes in SOIC-8 package.
The SST26VF016 Serial Quad I/O (SQI) flash device utilizes a 4-bit multiplexed I/O serial interface to boost performance while maintaining the compact form factor of standard serial flash devices. Operating at frequencies reaching 80 MHz, the SST26VF016 / SST26VF032 enables minimum latency execute-in-place (XIP) capability without the need for code shadowing on an SRAM.
- Serial Interface Architecture - Nibble-wide multiplexed I/O’s with SPI-like serial command structure: Mode 0 and Mode 3 - Single-bit, SPI backwards compatible: Read, Fast Read, and JEDEC ID Readit/s sustained data rate
- Continuous Linear Burst Modes – 8/16/32/64 Byte linear burst with wrap-around
- Low Power Consumption: – Active Read current: 12 mA (typical @ 80 MHz) – Standby Current: 8 μA (typical)
- Fast Erase and Byte-Program: – Chip-Erase time: 35 ms (typical) – Sector-/Block-Erase time: 18 ms (typical)
- Page-Program – 256 Bytes per page – Fast Page Program time in 1 ms (typical)
- Flexible Erase Capability – Uniform 4 KByte sectors – Four 8 KByte top and bottom parameter overlay blocks – Two 32 KByte top and bottom overlay blocks – Uniform 64 KByte overlay blocks - 62 Blocks
- Software Write Protection – Individual Block-Locking - 64 KByte blocks, two 32 KByte blocks, and eight 8
- Packages Available – 8-contact WSON (6mm x 5mm) – 8-lead SOIC (200 mil)
- All devices are RoHS compliant
90 per Tube