Manufacturer Part #
96 Series:Keypad, 4x4 Matrix, Black Phone Legend/White Button, Front Panel Mount
|Mounting Method:||Panel Mount|
Features & Applications
The Series 96 is Grayhill's most economical 4x4 keypad family. The contact system utilizes conductive rubber to mate the appropriate PC board traces. Offered in matrix circuitry, with shielded and backlit options. Built with quality component parts, the Series 96 is subjected to our rigid statistical process control to insure that it meets our reliability standards.
- Quality, Economical Keyboards
- Easily Customized Legends
- Matrix Circuitry
- Backlit and Shielded Options Available
- Termination Mates With Standard Connectors
- Tactile Feedback to Operator• 1,000,000 Operations per Button
- Compatible With High Resistance Logic Inputs
- Rating at 12 Vdc: 5 milliamps for .5 seconds
- Contact Bounce: < 12 milliseconds
- Contact Resistance: < 300 milliohms max.
- Voltage Breakdown: 250 Vac between components
- Mechanical Operation Life: 1,000,000 operations per key
- Insulation Resistance: > 1012ohms @ 500 Vdc
- Push Out Force Per Pin: 5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Terminal Pin: Phosphor bronze
- Keypad: Silicone rubber, durometer 50 ± 5
Learn more about the 96B Series of Keypads