|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.8V|
Features and Applications
The MC100LVEL11 is a differential 1:2 fanout buffer. The device is functionally similar to the E111 device but with higher performance capabilities. Having within-device skews and output transition times significantly improved over the E111, the LVEL11 is ideally suited for those applications which require the ultimate in AC performance.
The differential inputs of the LVEL11 employ clamping circuitry to maintain stability under open input conditions. If the inputs are left open (pulled to VEE) the Q outputs will go LOW.
- 330 ps Propagation Delay
- 5 ps Skew Between Outputs
- High Bandwidth Output Transitions
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 3.0 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −3.0 V to −3.8 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors on D, Pullup and Pulldown Resistors on D'
- Q Output will Default LOW with Inputs Open or at VEE
- Pb−Free Packages are Available