Manufacturer Part #
N-Channel 25 V 4 Ohm Surface Mount Digital FET - SOT-23-3
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||25V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||4Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||0.35|W|
|Qg Gate Charge:||0.7nC|
|Package Style:||SOT-23 (SC-59,TO-236)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The FDV301N is a 25 V 5 Ω N-Channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistor is produced using high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance.
This device has been designed especially for low voltage applications as a replacement for digital transistors. Since bias resistors are not required, this one N-channel FET can replace several different digital transistors, with different bias resistor values
- 25 V, 0.22 A continuous, 0.5 A Peak.
- RDS(ON) = 5 Ω @ VGS= 2.7 V,
- RDS(ON) = 4 Ω @ VGS= 4.5 V.
- Very low level gate drive requirements
- Operates in 3 V circuits. VGS(th) 1.5 V.
- Gate-Source Zener for ESD ruggedness.
- 6 kV Human Body Model.
- Replace multiple NPN digital transistors with one DMOS FET.
- Load switch
- DC/DC converter
- Motor drives