$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Amplifier Type||General Purpose|
|No of Channels||4|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||3mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||1.3MHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max||100nA|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 30V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||80dB|
|Power Supply Rejection Ratio||110dB|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +105°C|
Features and Applications
The LM224APT is a circuits consist of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers.
They operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. It has an Operating temperature ranges b/w -40 °C to 125 °C and available in a TSSOP-14 package.
- Wide gain bandwidth: 1.3 MHz
- Input common-mode voltage range includesground
- Large voltage gain: 100 dB
- Very low supply current/amplifier: 375 μA
- Low input bias current: 20 nA
- Low input offset voltage: 3 mV max.
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: +3 V to +30 V
- Dual supplies: ±1.5 V to ±15 V