$0.355 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Amplifier Type||Low Power|
|No of Channels||4|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||7mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||1.3MHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max||100pA|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 30V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||80dB|
|Operating Temp Range||0°C to 70°C|
|DC Voltage Gain||100dB|
Features and Applications
The LM324DT is a Low-power Quad independent, highgain and internally frequency-compensated operational amplifiers; specifically designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
- Wide gain bandwidth: 1.3 MHz
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Large voltage gain: 100 dB
- Very low supply current per amplifier: 375 μA
- Low input bias current: 20 nA
- Low input offset voltage: 5 mV max.
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: +3 V to +30 V
- Dual supplies: ±1.5 V to ±15 V