Manufacturer Part #
MC Series 12 V 1 V/us Low Voltage Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifier - SOIC-8
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
|No of Channels:||2|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max:||8mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product:||2.2MHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max:||200nA|
|Supply Voltage:||1.8V to 12V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio:||90dB|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +105°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MC33201/2/4 family of operational amplifiers provide rail-to-rail operation on both the input and output. The inputs can be driven as high as 200mV beyond the supply rails without phase reversal on the outputs, and the output can swing within 50 mV of each rail. This rail-to-rail operation enables the user to make full use of the supply voltage range available. It is designed to work at very low supply voltages ( +/- 0.9 V) yet can operate with a supply of up to +12V and ground. Output current boosting techniques provide a high output current capability while keeping the drain current of the amplifier to a minimum. Also, the combination of low noise and distortion with a high slew rate and drive capability make this an ideal amplifier for audio applications.
- Low Voltage, Single Supply Operation (+1.8 V and Ground to +12 V and Ground).
- Input Voltage Range Includes both Supply Rails.
- Output Voltage Swings within 50 mV of both Rails.
- No Phase Reversal on the Output for Over-driven Input Signals.
- High Output Current (ISC = 80 mA, Typ).
- Low Supply Current (ID = 0.9 mA, Typ).
- 600 ohm Output Drive Capability.
- Extended Operating Temperature Ranges (-40° to +105°C and -55° to +125°C).
- Typical Gain Bandwidth Product = 2.2 MHz.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.
To learn more about the MC33202 product family, Click Here
2500 per Reel