Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
$0.665 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Features and Applications
The TS3704IDT is a micropower CMOS quad voltage comparator with extremely low consumption of 9 μA typ / comparator (20 times less than bipolar LM339). The push-pull CMOS output stage allows power and space saving by eliminating the external pull-up resistor required by usual opencollector output comparators.
- Push-pull CMOS output (no external pull-up resistor required)
- Extremely low supply current: 9 A typ per comparator
- Wide single supply range 2.7 V to 16 V or dual supplies (±1.35 V to ±8 V)
- Extremely low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- Extremely low input offset current: 1 pA typ
- Input common-mode voltage range includes GND
- High input impedance: 1012 Ω typ
- Last response time: 2 μs typ. for 5 mV overdrive
- Pin-to-pin and functionally compatible with bipolar LM339