Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
$0.92 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||2|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||10mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||1.4MHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max||150pA|
|Supply Voltage||2.7V to 16V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||75dB|
|Output Type||Rail to Rail|
|Power Supply Rejection Ratio||90dB|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The TS912IDT is a rail-to-rail CMOS dual operational amplifier designed to operate with a single or dual supply voltage.The input voltage range Vicm includes the two supply rails VCC+ and VCC-. The output reaches VCC- +30 mV, VCC+ -40 mV, with RL = 10 kΩ and VCC - +300 mV, VCC + - 400 mV, with RL = 600 Ω.
- Rail-to-rail input and output voltage ranges
- Single (or dual) supply operation from 2.7 to 16 V
- Extremely low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV max.
- Specified for 600 Ω and 100 Ω loads
- Low supply current: 200 μA/amplifier (VCC = 3 V)
- Latch-up immunity
- ESD tolerance: 3 kV
- Spice macromodel included in this specification