$3.03 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||5mV|
Features and Applications
The EL5167IWZ-T7A is a 1.4 GHz current feedback amplifiers with enable function. It is available in 5 pin SOT-23 package.
This device incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 13μA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier. The current feedback variety and exhibit a very high bandwidth of 1.4GHz at AV = +1 and 800MHz at AV = +2. This makes these amplifier ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications, as well as a number of RF and IF frequency designs.
- Gain-of-1 bandwidth = 1.4 GHz/gain-of-2
- bandwidth = 800 MHz
- 6000 V/μs slew rate
- Single and dual supply operation from 5 V to 12 V
- Low noise = 1.7 nV/√Hz
- 8.5 mA supply current
- Fast enable/disable (EL5166 only)
- 600 MHz family - (EL5164 and EL5165)
- 400 MHz family - (EL5162 and EL5163)
- 200 MHz family - (EL5160 and EL5161)
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters