Manufacturer Part #
EL5263 Series Dual 500 MHz 4000 V/µs Current Feedback Amplifier - SOIC-8
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|No of Channels:||2|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max:||5mV|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The EL5263ISZ is a current feedback amplifier with a bandwidth of 500 MHz. It is available in 8 pin SOIC package.
This device incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100 μA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE(bar) pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier. It is ideal for today’s high speed video and monitor applications.
- 500 MHz to 3dB bandwidth
- 4000 V/μs slew rate
- 1.5 mA supply current
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 12V supply span
- Fast enable/disable (EL5162, EL5262 and EL5362 only)
- Available in SOT-23 packages
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
- High speed, 1.4 GHz product available (EL5167 and EL5167)
- High speed, 4 mA, 630 MHz product available (EL5164 and EL5165)
- Battery-powered equipment
- Handheld, portable devices
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment