Manufacturer Part #
ICL7136 Series 3 1/2 Digit LCD/LED Display Analog to Digital Converter - MQFP-44
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|No of Channels:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The ICL7136CM44Z is a high performance, low power 3½ digit, analog to digital converter. It is available in 44 pin MQFP package.
This device is designed to interface with a liquid crystal display (LCD) and includes a multiplexed backplane drive. It features auto-zero to less than 10 μV, zero drift of less than 1μV/oC, input bias current of 10 pA (Max), and rollover error of less than one count.
- First Reading Overrange Recovery in One Conversion Period
- Guaranteed Zero Reading for 0V Input on All Scales
- True Polarity at Zero for Precise Null Detection
- 1pA Typical Input Current
- True Differential Input and Reference, Direct Display Drive - LCD ICL7136
- Low Noise - Less Than 15 μVP-P
- On Chip Clock and Reference
- No Additional Active Circuits Required
- Low Power - Less Than 1 mW
- Surface Mount Package Available
- Drop-In Replacement for ICL7126, No Changes Needed
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)